Sooke, British Columbia is one of those places that you never want to leave once you’ve experienced the small-town charm and vitality. Just a 40-minute drive from downtown Victoria, the welcoming community of Sooke offers a secluded west coast getaway with a breathtaking backdrop.
After an invigorating morning whale watching with Sooke Whale Watching, take a stroll along the rocky, wind-swept shorelines, ideal for beach combing and uncovering marine treasures. Take a relaxing stroll on Whiffen Spit, only a few minute walk from our docks. Then, spend a day exploring East Sooke Regional Park’s more than 3,500 acres of ancient coastal rainforest. From family-friendly footpaths to challenging rocky trails, the wilderness reserve offers marine trails suitable for everyone. After a day of hiking and exploring, visit some local artist studios or kick back at the spa. However you want to spend your time, Sooke has something for everyone.
So, stay with us, play with us and fall in love with Sooke.
- BC Transit – Local bus service from Swartz Bay and Victoria to Sooke
- BC Ferries – Ferry service from Vancouver (Tsawwassen) to Victoria (Swartz Bay)
- Pacific Coach Lines – Coach and ferry service between Vancouver and Victoria
- Victoria Clipper – Catamaran to and from Seattle, Washington
Play With Us
- West Coast Outdoor Adventure – 250.664.7794
- Rush Adventures, Kayaking
- Adrena Line Zip Line Adventure Tours
- Sooke Cycles
- Daytrip Drea Hiking
Relax and Rejuvenate
- Le Sooke Spa
- The Sooke Fine Art Gallery
- Jason van der Valk Photography | Tidescape Series
- Nomis Creations & Fine Art
- Tugwell Creek Meadery